GreeneryArt print in A3 and A4 format
Featuring the book Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge, art by Joy Yamusangie and Erin Aniker, and pots by Pot Yer Tits Away Luv and Prick London.
- Printed on 308gsm, matt finish Hahnemüle Photorag archival paper, using giclée print technique.
- A3 print (297mm x 420mm) including the white border. Limited edition of 70. Signed and numbered.
- A4 print (210mm x 297mm) including the white border. Limited edition of 80. Signed and numbered.
- Doesn’t come with a frame.
- Low impact packaging for a healthier planet: all prints come in a transparent sleeve and sticker at the back that are biodegradable and compostable. The corrugated cardboard sheet behind the illustration and the outer cardboard envelope are both recyclable. ♻️🌱
10% of proceeds will go to The Black Curriculum charity.
Ready to dispatch the following Wednesday or Friday.
From: London, United Kingdom
Returns accepted. See shop policies.